e2e-assure at Cyber UK 2022
We’re really looking forward to attending Cyber UK 2022 this coming Tuesday and Wednesday (10th and 11th of May) in Newport, Wales.
e2e-assure have been a long-standing supporter of the Cyber UK events since their inception in 2017, attending multiple times over the years. At last years’ virtual event, we teamed up with UKCloud to deliver a panel session on the topic of AI and ML within cyber security – you can watch the recording here.
Importantly for us, Cyber UK marks the return of a regular events schedule since covid-19, with many upcoming events including Infosecurity Europe, The International Cyber Expo, Securing Financial Services Summit, The Wisdom of Crowds and more over the next few months.
Visit us on stand A71
We’d love to talk to you about all things cyber security, whether you’re an existing customer or have never heard of us (and everyone in between). Since the last physical Cyber UK, we’ve grown rapidly, with our strong background in building complex government Security Operation Centres supported by a number of new customers in almost every industry going.
We’ll be talking about a range of things, naturally driven by your requirements, as well as newly packaged services aimed at supporting organisations regardless of size and where they are in their cyber security journey. We’d love to talk to you about:
- Improving cyber security over time through cyber maturity programmes
- All things Security Operations Centre (SOC) and Managed Detection & Response (MDR)
- Our new Microsoft Sentinel Services (and Microsoft Gold Partner status)
- Our new Microsoft Defender Services
- Cyber Assessments, Incident Response Planning and Cyber Insurance reviews
- Early adoptiers for our beta Microsoft Teams SOC app
We’d love to see you there, if you’d like to arrange a meeting in advance, or can’t make it and would like to discuss any of the above, then get in touch at https://www.e2e-assure.com/contact.