Due to the growth of our Microsoft Security practices and the success of our SOC services we are looking for people who want to work with the latest technology while growing their skillset and developing their career
At e2e-assure we are looking for people with a whole range of talents, skills, and backgrounds who are looking for a career in Cyber Security. We offer an inclusive working environment and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
You don’t have to decide on the exact role that suits you – just know the skills that you want to develop and the talents that you already have.
We currently have a whole range of vacancies to fill and after you submit your CV we are happy to chat with you about where you would find the work most interesting. Some of our roles require certain qualifications, others will want experience but this might be at school, work or on your computer at home.
All our roles can be worked part time, full time, in the office or hybrid - we can be as flexible as you. The only thing we won’t compromise on is a positive attitude and a good work ethic. Cyber Security is constantly changing, so the ability to adapt and find opportunities, even in a crisis, is essential.
Our people are our best asset and our success is the result of this amazing group of people, with varying skills and backgrounds - all working to make a meaningful difference in the cyber security industry. Team work is the foundation of everything we do and everyone has an important role in creating a supportive environment where we can all share ideas and learn from each other.
Our culture is based on respecting each other and trusting each other to get things done. As a member of staff wrote in our 2022 staff survey:
"e2e-assure has by far the best understanding of work/life balance, wellbeing and mental health of staff of any company I have worked for… I genuinely love e2e, I am proud to be part of it and want to do all I can to do my part to make it the best company possible for its customers"
e2e-assure aims to be one of the most exciting cyber security companies to work for. Apart from interesting, exciting, and varied work, we also offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working
- Both part time & full time roles available
- Inclusive working environments
- Personal Development time and training budget
- Enhanced annual leave days (after 2 years)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share options (EMI scheme)
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Neurodiversity support
- Socials and events
Please note, we require Security Clearance at SC level for all roles, which requires 5 years continuous residency in the UK.
We also require existing 'right to work' in the UK, and unfortunately cannot sponsor visas.
- Complete eligibility questions here, and email us your CV if eligible.
- Our selection process can be adapted to your personal needs, but generally once we’ve read and liked your CV we’ll invite you to an initial interview to discuss your knowledge and skills.
- If that goes well we’d then ask you to speak to the team manager and HR to find out a bit more about what makes you tick and answer any questions you have about the role and company.
Current Opportunities at e2e-assure: