Flexibility is essential in this position. There will be a need to work hours which enable closer working with the UK (i.e. early mornings) particularly while you are initially learning the role.
You will need:
- Interest of cyber security issues and trends, with a self-led learning ethic and a desire to understand and apply innovative ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical and abstract issues in a simple and understandable way for non-technical people.
- An excellent team player. We thrive on having a diverse team, where everyone plays a part, with multiple people working together to cover each area of responsibility.
- A drive to constantly improve and self-evaluate both yourself and the team.
- Self-driven development of skills and research of modern technologies and methods. An excellent ability to adapt and learn new concepts, ideas, and techniques. Self-driven work ethic, with the ability to proactively pick up work and ﬁnd relevant tasks.
Useful to have:
- AngularJS, or SQL development
- Git and Jenkins
- Ansible automation
- Public Cloud, such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Physical or virtual storage technologies
- ITIL knowledge
- Performance & Availability Monitoring Systems
From $90,000 – $110,000 AUD per annum depending on experience
38 hours per week. We would prefer these hours to be worked during the period between midday and 9pm to facilitate communication with the UK, however, there is some ﬂexibility with this.
From home, however, some travel will be required, particularly to the East Coast of Australia This role is based in Australia. All applicants must have the right to work in Australia. e2e-assure is unable to sponsor visa applications.
20 days annual leave + public holidays (with additional for continued service), enhanced maternity/paternity/sick pay, employee assistance program for mental health and wellbeing, neurodiversity support, inclusive and friendly working environment, regular team and company events
How to apply
Apply online here
e2e-assure is an equal opportunities employer. We understand the importance of diversity and inclusion to the success oﬀ e2e-assure as a business and are committed to providing a diverse working environment.
After being provisionally oﬀered a job, candidates will be required to undergo a police background check, and must be willing and eligible to attain NV1 clearances (we will put you through this process). Failure to pass these checks will result in your application being discontinued.
We expect e2e-assure employees to have a high standard of personal integrity, both during and outside work time, including how they present themselves online. We may conduct background and open-source checks to verify this.
e2e-assure is unable to sponsor visa applications. All applicants for this role are required to have the right to work in Australia.